Your Grandville, MI Area Experts
Your credit score is calculated by a number of factors such as payment history, amount of time you have had credit, the amount you owe and much more. Here are some tips that will help with some ideas on repair credit:
- Do not overdraw your bank account. You will be charged fees, and you can damage your credit record.
- Do not miss payments on bills or loans. Late payments count against you.
- Do not let other people use your bank account, credit card, debit card or ATM card. You are responsible for what they do with it.
- Do not forget to account for recurring bills on your credit card, such as subscriptions or club dues.
- Always close out or transfer all accounts (gas, water, telephone, electric, cable) before you move. If accounts are in your name, they’re still your responsibility.
Top 5 Tips To Help You Take Control Of Your Credit
Let Us Show You Repair Credit
If you have have any questions on repair credit, you can call us or use the short contact form below. We're here to help, to discuss your situation, and to develop a customized credit repair plan that you can succeed with!
As one of the most experienced credit education companies in business, we’ve helped thousands of clients restore their credit. We'll work with you to fix your credit and remove the inaccurate, obsolete or erroneous credit file items related to events. It's our mission to improve your score, so you can improve your life!